TOP APPLICATIONS TO LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE
What is that one language that you always wanted to learn? Different languages can be tempting, and one might like to learn how to read, speak or write them. igcse schools in Dehradun said most of us are busy with our day-to-day activities and hence avoid joining proper classes, we can still do it with the help of any smartphone. With just one click, all you need to do is download an app and start your journey.
Although numerous applications are available in the market, we have listed down the best ones that you can always try and learn that language you always wanted to. So let’s get started.
1. Rosetta Stone- Rosetta Stone is an app that has been helping people in learning new languages for the past 25 years. It has a total of 24 different languages, and you can learn by listening, connecting the photos to phrases, and easily track your progress. You can know and improve your pronunciation, grammar as well as vocabulary. To get access to the courses, you need to buy a subscription.
2. Duolingo- I bet you have heard the name of this one before. Duolingo is a fantastic app that provides the opportunity of learning various languages for free. It teaches everything from speaking to writing and reading. The app is highly user-friendly and allows you to go back to the lessons to work on your weak parts. The application also has appealing features that will attract more attention for you to spend more time learning. You can learn at your own pace with Duolingo.
3. Memrise- Another app that will grab your attention is Memrise. It has alluring and straightforward visual aids. It also encourages you to keep learning. If you want the best experience of Memrise, then make sure you upgrade to Memrise pro. It has various games based on the language that you want to learn, making it more fun. Pro also gives the chatbots option that will help build up your confidence and get offline mode, so you don’t need internet access to learn.
4. Busuu- Busuu is a fantastic app that provides you with an entire course of any language you want to learn. The best part is that for everything you know, the review is done by native speakers. The app also provides tips to improve your grammar and gives offline courses. On upgrading, you also receive an official certificate of the language course that you complete.
5. Hello Talk- One of the most exciting applications that allow you to learn a new language and teach others the language you know. On Hello Talks, you can select your entry-level, and then all you have to do is find a stranger. The app has corrections as well as translation facilities. It also helps in breaking barriers between the countries where the languages are spoken differently.
6. Babble- Babble is a subscription-based application that has 14 languages in it that you can learn. It also has writing exercises for people to learn how to write in the language they are learning. After every section, it has a brief quiz for people to attempt to check their progress.
7. Beelinguapp- This app is a treat for all those people who want to learn a new language in a highly creative way. The app has numerous stories and audiobooks for people to listen to. It also has books that you can read on your own. And while the narration goes on, it highlights the text to make it easier for you to follow. The app is highly user-friendly and for those who love listening to as well as reading stories.